but at least we didn't have to wait the whole weekend again. The preliminary pathology report came back today and Dr. Bragg gave us a call late this afternoon(actually I was still at clinical making up the time I had missed). It was testicular cancer, immature keratoma, which we will treat as we had anticipated, with a few (2-3) rounds of chemo and the big abdominal surgery (lymph node dissection) to remove whatever is left (after chemo) of the mass in his back, and whatever surrounding lymph nodes may have been affected.
Tom is really doing well, he has only had 1 lortab today and has been sitting up and doing more.
Thanks again for all the support and prayers.
MB
Long time no post....
11 years ago

1 comments:
I was in chorus at Harding with Tom, and my husband and I go to Westside church in Searcy now. I just wanted to let you guys know we're thinking of you and praying for you!
Post a Comment