Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here we go...

Sunday, March 2, 2008
Well, being a formerly regular blogger I decided to get back in the habit. For anyone out of the loop (and I'm not sure who is in the loop since this is my first post in approximately 2 years):

Tom and I are living just outside of Birmingham, AL in a little town called Moody. Tom is now officially a CPA. He is also a Senior Auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers, he has been out of town for the last several months, but is now home to ride out the rest of busy season! I am so glad to have him home!

Not that I am here that much. I am about to begin (next week) my last term of classes for my masters degree in nurse anesthesia, and will get to start clinic in June! I am so excited! This last year while I have been in school has flown by! It is so hard to believe all that we have learned.

We also have a chocolate lab, Bama. He is almost 2 years old and loves to play with his friends, go swimming at the lake, and fetch anything that can be thrown.

Well, it is getting late and I have a final exam in the morning...

0 comments:

 
Counting Zzzs. Design by Pocket